who is this visa for?

These visas are for partners of Australian Permanent Residents or Citizens who wish to migrate to Australia.

Partner Visas

Persons wishing to enter or remain in Australia under the Partner Migration Scheme must have a partner that is either an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident. This partner is responsible for sponsoring the applicant during their initial 2 years of stay in Australia.

Partner visa options include: