who is this visa for?
This visa is for persons being sponsored by an eligible employer to live and work in Australia indefinitely.
Employer Sponsored Visas - Information for Employers wanting to Sponsor a Current 482 Visa Holder
Employers whose employee has been employed whilst on a Temporary Work (Subclass 482) visa for 3 in the past 4 years, may be eligible to sponsor the employee for a Permanent Employer Sponsored visa.
To sponsor a current 482 visa holder through the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) employers must be able to demonstrate that they:
- 1. Will pay the prospective employee at the Market Salary Rate;
- 2. Are actively and lawfully operating a business in Australia and that there is nothing adverse known about the business or its Directors;
- 3. Seek to fill a genuine job vacancy;
- 4. Are the direct employer of the applicant;
- 5. Are able to meet financial obligations as set out by the Department of Immigration.
For further information regarding permanent Employer Sponsorship of an existing employee who is the holder of a subclass 482 visa please contact the Australian Migration Advisory.Additional requirements may apply
contact us for more information
Obligations as a Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa Holder
This is a Permanent visa allowing the holder to remain in Australia indefinitely. There are no work or study restrictions placed upon this visa.